Terms & Conditions
of MEIN-LIEBLINGSWHISKY - Olaf Jankwitz
1. Scope of Terms and Conditions
(1) The following terms and conditions are valid at the time of the order for all deliveries between us and a consumer. A consumer is every natural person who enters into the contract for a purpose which is neither of commercial operations or independent professional activity (§ 13 BGB) (German Civil Code)
2. Accomplishment of a Purchase Agreement
(1) The product descriptions contained in the online shop of the seller do not constitute binding offers by the seller, but serve to make a binding offer by the buyer.
(2) In case of contractional statement the contract is concluded with:
(3) The customer can submit the offer via the online order form integrated in the online shop of the seller. After placing the selected goods in the virtual shopping cart and going through the electronic ordering process, the purchaser submits a legally binding contract offer with respect to the goods contained in the shopping cart by clicking the Buy button.
(4) The following regulation applies to the receipt of an order in the online shop of the seller: The customer (consumer) makes a binding contract offer by successfully passing through the order procedure provided in our online shop. The order is made in the following steps:
1) Selection of desired merchandise
2) Confirmation by pressing the button „order“
3) Reviewing the data of the shopping cart
4) Pressing of the button „checkout“
5) Registration in our online shop and filling in the applicant information (E Mail address and password)
6) Reconsideration or correction of each specified data.
7) Mandatory posting of the order by pressing the button „ordering“ or „purchasing“
Before sending the order and controlling the entries, the consumer can press the button “back” and returns to the online shop site with the customer data and can correct them or he can cancel the ordering process by closing the internet browser.
(5) A purchase contract combined with the claim to delivery will only be concluded when the buyer's binding purchase offer is accepted by the seller. There is no obligation to this assumption.
After submission of the purchase offer the customer receives a so-called order confirmation with all details of the order as well as a valid cancellation policy and a cancellation form. This order confirmation does not constitute acceptance of the purchase offer by the seller, but merely informs about the receipt of the order.
The seller has 2 working days (Monday - Friday) after receiving the order to accept the offer. If the end of this period falls on a Saturday, Sunday or public holiday, the procedure shifts to the next working day.
Even without transmission of an explicit acceptance of the purchase contract comes with collection of the purchase price or after expiry of the above deadline, unless the seller has rejected the offer. A rejection may e.g. due to non-deliverability or delivery delay. In the case of delays in delivery, a new contract offer is usually offered on the same terms but with a new delivery date. The buyer can accept this offer, but does not have to.
3. Recording of the contract text
The contract text is recorded by our system. We confirm the receipt of the order with all data of your order, contract clauses, right of withdrawal, revocation form as well as our terms and conditons by email. Your order can be perceived in your log in custom area my account --> my orders. The customer obliges to treat the login data as confidential and to make them non-accessible for unauthorized third parties.
4. Prices, shipping costs, payment, settlement date
(1) All prices indicated are inclusive the legal added tax and other price components plus additional shipping costs. Countries outside Germany may collect import dues for which the customer has to pay for additionally.
(2) The customer can choose between the following payment methods: Prepayment or Paypal.
(3) If the customer choses the payment against prepayment he obliges the purchase price to be paid immediately.
(1) Except otherwise stated, all offered products are ready for immediate dispatch. The delivery will take place not later than 2-5 working days (Monday-Friday) except bank holidays. As far as delivery is agreed against advance payment, the applicable term of delivery begins on the day after the payment order to the commissioned bank and for all other methods of payment the day after conclusion of contract. If the period end is a Saturday, Sunday or a bank holiday at place of delivery, the applicable term of delivery ends at the following working day.
(2) The risk of accidental demise or accidental change for the worse of the merchandise will be conveyed by the handover of the merchandise to the customer also in case of sales by dispatch.
6. Retention of title
We reserve title to the goods until full payment of the purchase price.
7. Instructions on withdrawal
Right of withdrawal
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within 14 days without giving any reason.
The withdrawal period will expire after 14 days from the day on which you acquire, or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you acquires, physical possession of the goods.
To exercise the right of withdrawal, you must inform us:
Phone.: +49 40 71001868
of your decision to withdraw from this contract by an unequivocal statement (e.g. a letter sent by post, phone or e-mail). You may use the attached model withdrawal form, but it is not obligatory.
To meet the withdrawal deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning your exercise of the right of withdrawal before the withdrawal period has expired.
Effects of withdrawal
If you withdraw from this contract, we shall reimburse to you all payments received from you, including the costs of delivery (with the exception of the supplementary costs resulting from your choice of a type of delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by us), without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which we are informed about your decision to withdraw from this contract. We will carry out such reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of such reimbursement. We may withhold reimbursement until we have received the goods back or you have supplied evidence of having sent back the goods, whichever is the earliest.
You shall send back the goods or hand them over to us, without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which you communicate your withdrawal from this contract to us. The deadline is met if you send back the goods before the period of 14 days has expired. You will have to bear the direct cost of returning the goods. You are only liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from the handling other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
You bear the direct cost of returning the goods.
End of withdrawal
8. Withdrawal form
Model withdrawal form
(complete and return this form only if you wish to withdraw from the contract)
Phone.: +49 40 71001868
I/We (*) hereby give notice that I/We (*) withdraw from my/our (*) contract of sale of the following goods (*)/for the provision of the following service (*),
Ordered on (*)/received on (*): ________________________________________________
Name of consumer(s): ______________________________________________________
Address of consumer(s): ____________________________________________________
Signature of consumer(s) (only if this form is notified on paper) _____________________________
(*) Delete as appropriate
The statutory regulation for warranty is valid.
10. Legal protection for children and young persons
(1) We may only sell alcohol products to those over the age of 18.
(2) The sale of alcohol to minors is prohibited by law. The entry of date of birth when ordering is essential. By placing an order, you confirm that you are at least 18 years of age or the minimum legal age for purchasing alcohol in your country of residence.
(3) We reserve for ourselves to examine the correctness of the details or rather the Post Ident service.
(4) We also implore our logistics partners to only deliver our products to persons of full age.
11. Customer information / Online Dispute Resolution
Online dispute resolution:
Information about the online dispute resolution
Alternative dispute resolution according Art. 14 Abs. 1 ODR-VO and § 36 VSBG:
You can find the platform for online dispute resolution under the following link : http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/
We are not obliged and not willing to participate in a dispute settlement procedure in front of a consumer welfare office
12. Applicable Law and Jurisdiction
The signed sales contract between us and the customer is subject to, with aspects special to international contract formation, the law of the Federal Republic of Germany with the exception of the UN law of purchase.
13. Contract language
The contract language is German
Stage of GTC: July 2022